COVID-19 vaccination is on it’s way to Bundeena!
The COVID-19 vaccination is a staged rollout with a number of phases which are prioritised by need and age group.
- Phase 1a – Quarantine, border and front line health care workers along with aged care and disability care staff.
- Phase 1b – Elderly adults aged 70 years and over.
- Phase 2a – Adults aged 50-69 years.
- Phase 2b – Balance of adult population.
- Phase 3 – under 16 if recommended
The COVID-19 vaccine is free for everyone in Australia. Vaccination providers cannot charge you for the COVID-19 vaccine or your appointments to receive the vaccine.