Woodfield Cottage Bundeena is a cosy venue on a 900sq m block backing onto the Royal National Park, set high to catch winter sun and summer breezes.
Recently decorated and comfortably furnished with 2 living areas, a large kitchen/dining area, front and rear balconies and a gas BBQ.
- 2 Bedrooms – 1 queen, 1 dbl bunk and single futon
- Spacious living areas – TV, DVD, Stereo
- Peaceful, leafy, elevated outlook
- Great natural ventilation, plus fans and R/C air conditioning
- Well equipped kitchen, laundry with washing machine
- Few minutes stroll to Bonnie Vale, shops and ferry
|Christmas/New Year period||$150|
- Rates based on 4-5 people, minimum 2 nights stay
- Please call for weekly rates, single nights etc.
- Security Deposit of one night’s stay, refunded after departure is appreciated
- Please no pets or smoking in the house.
- Linen and towels not supplied – plenty of doonas and pillows.