j
Bundeena
Bundeena Info
Navigation:   Home arrow Clubs & Groups arrow Bundeena Progress Association arrow BPA Meeting Minutes - 2008-08-26
Home
Accommodation
About Bundeena
Royal National Park
Things to do
Bundeena Markets
Tourism Info
Beaches
News
Events
Real Estate Report
Business Directory
Ferry Timetable
Bus Timetable
Maps
Photo Gallery
Video Library
Clubs & Groups
Newsletter
Polls
Links
Search
Services
About Us
Contact Us
Facebook
BPA Meeting Minutes - 2008-08-26
Tuesday, 26 August 2008

Bundeena Progress Association

Meeting Minutes - August 26th 2008

Attendance as per attendance book  9 Persons

Apologies

Bernard Swann

Minutes

Moved that the minutes of the meeting held on the 29 July 2008 be adopted.
Alan Petersen, John Gawthorn

Business Arising

Treasurers Report

Moved that the treasurer's report be accepted.
Maureen Keller, Helen Vogt

Correspondence Inwards

Moved that inwards correspondence be accepted.
RAlan Petersen, Zel Jandric

Correspondence Outwards

Moved that outward correspondence be endorsed
Ray Solness, Rosemary Zunc

It was agreed that the secretary write to Paul McLeay about the provision of a bus service between Cronulla and Bundeena when the ferry is not able to run due to rough weather or other reasons.

The secretary was requested to write to Paul McLeay asking for a reply to our letter to the Department of Planning re the planning law changes.


Committee Reports


none


General Business


Ray Solness suggested that Progress should assist in raising funds to support Dr Nichols if the need arose. Unanimously supported.

Alan Petersen suggested that we investigate means to ease the burden on the doctor so that she does not become over-loaded with work.

Moved that we contact council with the suggestion that 2-3 car spaces be marked for patient or ambulance use only in Brighton St adjacent to the surgery. This would alleviate the need for extra parking on the property and also be more convenient for patients.
John Gawthorn, Moya Turner

It was pointed out that the bush fire season is approaching and some residents are concerned about the level of undergrowth in Spring Gully. Secretary to ring Paul McLeay's office and discuss the issue.

Secretary to email council about the hidden sign to Bundeena at the intersection with Sir Bertram Steven's Drive

Moved that we write to council about drainage problems in Rymil Place and Bournemouth St.
Helen Vogt, Ray Solness

Secretary to send a follow-up letter re poor operation of community centre toilets.

Moved that Progress write to council about the state of the sea wall near the statue in Hordern's Park.
Helen Vogt, Rosemary Zunc

Meeting closed at 9.05 PM

@Bundeena Community Centre

< Previous   Next >